Edge Hill House Tour
June 8 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pmFree
The Gloucester Woman’s Club will conduct tours, have light refreshments and live music by David Cowan.
Edge Hill House, circa 1750, is a colonial building in Gloucester Court House. John Field raised the two story frame structure onto a brick first floor circa 1833. During its earlier history it was used for mercantile, carriage and wagon building, blacksmithing, dressmaking, and as a dwelling. The Gloucester Woman’s Club, established in 1913, purchased the property as their headquarters in 1920. The club continues to preserve this landmark for the benefit of its members and the community.